Saturday, December 31, 2016

THE LORD LOVES OUR FELLOWSHIP

Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (Malachi 3:16)

As I finish my reading of God's Word for another year, I'm thrilled again by the concluding words of Malachi.  One of the chief characteristics of God's people -- His genuine sons and daughters who have a personal relationship with Him through Jesus Christ -- is that they love to share with one another the blessings of their heavenly Father. That fellowship in the things of God is precious to Him. He observes it with delight! And a "Book of Remembrance" is recorded for us!

I look forward to the opportunities we will have in 2017 to share what God reveals to us in His Word. Our Wisdom Class each Sunday at 11:30 is a spiritual banquet for me, and I trust it is for you, as we share God's riches with one another.

See you Sunday!

(Wisdom Class, Calvary Baptist Church, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan)

No comments:

Post a Comment